At Kravitz Orthodontics, our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff, and our community. We ask for your patience while we follow our disinfecting protocol to ensure everyone remains safe and healthy.
NEW STEPS FOR APPOINTMENTS:
NO NEED TO TEXT OR CALL UPON ARRIVAL
1. When arriving please wash your hands in the hallway bathroom before entering the office. Anyone not arriving on time may be asked to reschedule.
2. Anyone entering office should wear a face mask or face covering. We ask to not wear gloves to your appointment.
3. Walk-in appointments are not allowed, and must be confirmed ahead of time with front desk staff.
4. For patients under 18 years old, we ask that only 1 parent accompany them, no other family members. We ask this parent to wait in the waiting room, the parent may be asked to wait in the hallway if all seats are taken in order to practice social distancing. For consultations, parents may accompany patients.
CONSENT TO DENTAL TREATMENT AT THIS TIME
- I understand that the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and still be highly contagious. It is impossible to determine who has it and who does not, given the current limits in virus testing.
- Dental procedures create water spray. It is unclear as to how long the ultra-fine nature of the spray may linger in the air, which can transmit the COVID-19 virus.
- I understand that the CDC recommends social distancing of at least 6 feet, and this is not possible with dentistry.
- I confirm that I/the patient/household members am/are not presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 listed below: fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat, body aches, diarrhea and/or vomiting, loss of sense of taste/smell.
- I verify that I/the patient/household members have not traveled outside the United States or domestically within the United States by commercial airline, bus, or train within the past 14 days.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE TEXT OR CALL 703-722-2900 (SOUTH RIDING) or 703-72900169 (ONE LOUDOUN/ASHBURN)-AS SOON AS POSSIBLE